As we discovered in a recent post the world of Digital Marketing is Always Changing – 2013 saw much change, and predictions for digital marketing trends in 2014 show even more change is coming. Social Media will evolve and continue to mature, there will be new “hit apps” which may get bought for a billion dollars and the social media statistics below will continue to grow hugely.
The most important statistics from my point of view, that of a Head of Digital Marketing services overseeing lots of types of campaigns, are:
- By the end of the year around 50% of companies will have a content strategy
- 33% of traffic from Google still goes to the number 1 slot of Google Search Results.
- B2B companies who blog achieve 67% more leads than those who do not blog.
The other huge take away is that customer testimonials have the highest effectiveness rating for all types of content marketing, with a rating of 89%.
Latest posts by Andy Kinsey (see all)
- The Easy Way To Double Your Pinterest Followers – 5 Mins A Day - 17 April, 2014
- Digital Storytelling – Making Your Brand & Products Come To Life - 14 April, 2014
- Key Statistics The Every Website Owner Should Know - 10 April, 2014